1) Install Ad-Aware 2009 Pro v8, update the program, with this you have the
last version 8.07 and the last definitions files updates.
2) Start the program and go to Settings / Updates: select do not
automatically check for updates in both options, select do not send files
3) Close Ad-Aware 2009 Pro v8.07, right click on the icon of Ad-Aware in
the taskbar and choose exit Ad-Aware.
4) Run "lavalicense.dll cracked" ( Vista users: right click on the file and
run as adm. )
5) Now you have the complete version of Ad-Aware 2009 Pro 8.07, but everytime
that you update with the option "Web Update" the program will be free version
again, just close the program ( point 3 ), and run "lavalicense.dll
cracked" again and you will get the Pro version.
NOTE: I created 2 SFX "lavalicense.dll cracked" and "lavalicense.dll
original", you can update the program with any of this files, but remember,
use the cracked dll if you wanna use the Pro version, always run any of
this files with Ad-Aware 2009 Pro 8.07 closed, by the way you can get updates
automatically if you want, just change the options in Update Settings, if you
get Free version, now you know how to get the Pro version in every update.